Site development and operation
Having overseen more than 2000 marine energy activities at our test sites in Orkney covering device deployments, grid connections, cable laying operations, data collection and various monitoring activities, we are working with countries around the world, helping to develop new marine energy test facilities to instigate the development of a global market for wave and tidal energy developers.
We can help you with:
- Business planning and cost analysis for future test centres;
- Design, development and set up of a new test centre;
- Operational management and maintenance (via established QHSE management procedures);
- Data collection for site selection, resource assessment and environmental monitoring;
- Consenting and stakeholder engagement support;
- Cabling and electrical design, purchasing and management;
- Infrastructure installation and deployment methodologies.
Find out about some of the international projects we’ve worked on, here: International collaboration