Bid writing | Helping you secure funding
EMEC has a strong track record in securing grant funding for marine renewable energy activities and will partner with you to deliver a successful application. We have a success rate of over 50% and have helped to secure over £50m in R&D funding for technology developers and projects.
Our Commercial Team can guide you through the proposal process and rules of participation, as well as provide advice on issues that may arise before and during project implementation.
Communication and dissemination
Our in-house marketing team can support project communications and dissemination to help raise awareness of projects, communicate to target markets, and ensure project achievements are recognised and lessons learnt are shared.
Given our involvement in various grant funded projects, we have developed a robust procurement process to ensure claims in projects following funding requirements.
Our project managers are experience in delivering projects on time and in budget.
Our stakeholder team will work with you to develop and implement a stakeholder engagement strategy to help you engage effectively.
Test centre and demonstration site consultancy
Having overseen more than 2000 marine energy activities at our test sites in Orkney covering device deployments, grid connections, cable laying operations, data collection and various monitoring activities, we are working with countries around the world, helping them develop their own marine energy test facilities to instigate the development of a global market for wave and tidal energy developers.
We can help you with:
- Business planning and cost analysis for future test centres;
- Design, development and set up of a new test centre;
- Operational management and maintenance (via established QHSE management procedures);
- Data collection for site selection. resource assessment and environmental monitoring;
- Consenting and stakeholder engagement support;
- Cabling and electrical design, purchasing and management;
- Infrastructure installation and deployment methodologies.
Further info and case studies
For more information and case studies, please download our Pathway to Commercialisation brochure: