Work for us
We are incredibly proud of our team. The passion and dedication they show in building our industry is the reason why EMEC is what it is today.
We are driven by a need to decarbonise our planet and we aspire to recruit those who share in our passion. If you have the expertise and desire required to help shape the future of marine energy, then we’d love to hear from you.
“The amazing team you work with at EMEC and living on Orkney is truly an experience like no other, that I enthusiastically brag about to anyone that will listen.” - Scarlette Lesma, Project Officer
We are pioneering a new low carbon future. We aim to ensure every member of the team has the support and trust required to succeed in that environment. It’s important to us that people are supported in developing their careers, so we work hard to build a culture that delivers on our core values and supplies each person with the tools, opportunity and challenge to grow.
- Flexible working
- Progressive pay scale
- Life insurance cover
- 34 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Training and development – allocated budgets for training
- Opportunities to travel to attend and speak at conferences
- Mental health support including counselling, available to all employees through external provider
- Social events through the year
- Women in EMEC group
- Use of EV vehicles for work purposes
- Permanent contracts